We are delighted to share that Overseas Project Cargo Association (OPCA) supports: 3RD ANNUAL TRANSPORT & INFRASTRUCTURE VIETNAM
Event name: 3rd Annual Transport & Infrastructure Vietnam
Event date: 16th – 17th April, 2019
Event location: Park Hyatt Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Description: 3rd Annual Transport & Infrastructure Vietnam is a 2-day conference that is being hosted on 16th – 17th April 2019 at Park Hyatt Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This conference focuses on the future of Transport & Infrastructure in Vietnam with further discussions about Vietnam National Transport Development Strategy 2020, Vietnam National Railway Masterplan 2030 to 2050, TRAMOC activities and Port & Logistics Development in Vietnam. It also discusses the potential for growth of the transport infrastructure sector including Rail, Road, and Marine & Air Transport in passenger & freight movement. It’s a platform to discuss and debate best practices which can be instrumental in increasing the infrastructure in the region.
The focus of the conference will be on the following topics:
• Development of the system of highways and expressway systems with 4-8 lanes linking Hanoi-Lang Son, Hanoi-HCM City, Hanoi – Thai Nguyen, Ha Noi – Hai Phong, Hanoi – Ha Long, Hanoi – Hoa Binh, Tay Bac – Highway 5, Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh Highway
• Upgradation and modernization of railway and metro connectivity to the North - South to achieve speed train 80-90 km/h for passenger ships and 50-60 kg/h for cargo ships
• Decree No.63/2018/ND-CP on Public-Private Partnership
• Port, Freight & Logistics Development in Viet Nam
• Tan Son Nhat International Airport's expansion plan in the region
• Vietnam National Railway Masterplan 2030 to 2050
To get further details kindly send us an email to aditi[AT]bricsaconsulting.com or contact Ms. Aditi Jain on +91 22 4880 3430
To download the conference agenda and more information, kindly click here.
Organizer Name and URL – Bricsa Consulting Pvt. Ltd. - http://bricsaconsulting.com/