DongJin Global Logistics Inc., headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, has greatly evolved the organization over the past few years through the endless efforts of numerous international logistics experts in the company since its foundation in 1999. In order to achieve our mission of "customer satisfaction," we are always pursuing positive change with the eager passion of our original intention and pioneering a new path. In particular, we have developed our own competitiveness on the global stage by growing into a dynamic group in a short period of time through the provision of competitive rates and optimized transportation solutions and the highest level of customer satisfaction service by collaborating with worldwide partners beyond Asia.
Without stopping here, we are constantly moving forward in our way, with our own know-how acquired through numerous projects for about 25 years to meet growing customer logistics needs in line with digitalization and rapidly changing market flow, by strengthening our existing capabilities by unifying various logistics businesses, and expanding our scope of business, to provide one-stop logistics service as a leading global logistics corporate.
Today, when business models are recreated and complex with the collapse of boundaries between countries and industries, through a very solid and powerful global network, and by building intimate relationships with partners with a future-oriented vision, we will do our best to build a win-win collaborative portfolio with our partners by creating the maximum synergy that can be achieved through the utilization of professional capacity in our respective areas of expertise.
• AIR FREIGHT – General, Hazardous, Perishable, Pharmaceuticals, Valuable, Time Critical Cargo, Consolidations
• OCEAN FREIGHT – FCL/LCL, NVOCC, Chartering, DG & Specialized Cargo, RO-RO/LO-LO Service
• PROJECT CARGO – Break Bulk, Vehicle/Heavy Equipment, Live Animals, Exhibition & Event, Relocation Service
• INLAND TRUCKING – Marine & Inland Service, BTW, Secure & Rapid Transportation, Multimodal Haulage
• CUSTOMS BROKERAGE – Duty Rate & Trade Agreements, Customs Documentation, Regulation Certification
• WAREHOUSING & DISTRIBUTION – 3PL, Warehousing, Cross-Docking, B2B & B2C Fulfillment Service
• CONSULTING – Cost & L/T Reduction through transportation optimization by country and cargo type